Tomorrow Will Be Even Better.
At Friendship Village Retirement Community, retirement can be everything you always imagined — a time to explore new interests, pursue a lifelong passion, cherish the company of family and friends, or simply relax and enjoy some of the finest years of your life. Friendship Village Can Be That Place. We encourage you to explore Friendship Village online and in person. You’ll soon realize that Friendship Village is truly Friendly.
Whatever your unique vision of retirement, it probably includes a special place to call home; somewhere you feel comfortable, secure, and happy, in the company of caring friends and thoughtful neighbors. A place where you have complete freedom but can also depend on reliable help for everything from housework to healthcare.
Friendship Village Can Be That Place
- Proud member of the Miami Valley community for over 39 years
- 2010 Business of the Year award recipient
- Operated by Dayton Senior Care, LLC
- A continuing care retirement community offering a complete range of services
- Independent living in deluxe apartments and freestanding cottages
- Assisted living apartments
- Assisted living memory care unit for residents with Alzheimer’s, Dementia and other memory related disease
- Skilled nursing care on site
- Rehabilitation services including physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
“Friendship Village to me is Home. The peace and security of home is very important to me and I love driving in the front gate of the Village and knowing I am truly home. I am also very thankful for the many wonderful friends I have in our community.” – Helen Julian
What’s happening at the Village this month?
The following are some of the activities that take place each month at the Village: Bible study, transportation to shopping excursions, Sunday Chapel services, various entertainment, exercise class, men’s coffee time, cards, Wii activities, painting classes, ladies breakfast, day trips, picnics under the tent and much more. Consider joining us for some of our monthly activities that are open to the public.
Friendship Coffee House for Seniors
Seniors age 60 and better are welcome to come and enjoy a free cup of coffee with us from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00p.m. Monday through Friday. Enter the Atrium entrance or look for the Coffee House signs. The Coffee House is right inside the door where you meet our hostess to pour you that great cup of Friendship coffee and pleasant conversation. Please invite your friends (age 60 and better) to come join you for some good coffee and fellowship.
Cover Photo of our 2013 Calendar
Join The Friendship Village Family Today!